~ ..la Volpe Funambola ammazzaprincipi.. ~
~ Fragile ~

"...Sometimes it feels it would be easier to fall
than to flutter in the air with these wings so weak and torn..."

Original Blog -> Nepenthe


- EviLfloWeR -

* photos on flickr *
Lunacy 2 - Lunacy 3 - Lunacy 4
Lunacy 5 - Lunacy 6 - Lunacy 7 - Lunacy 8
Lunacy Ph

"Do asilo dentro di me come a un nemico che temo d’offendere,
un cuore eccessivamente spontaneo
che sente tutto ciò che sogno come se fosse reale;
che accompagna col piede la melodia
delle canzoni che il mio pensiero canta,
tristi canzoni, come le strade strette quando piove.
"

- F. Pessoa -

~ REMEDY LANE ~

- We’re going nowhere...All the way to nowhere –



"Forse sono l’uomo con le leggendarie quattro mani
Per toccare, per curare, implorare e strangolare.
Ma io non so chi sono,
e tu ancora non sai chi sono..."

F. R.

lunedì 27 giugno 2011

Ancient Echoes

Friday, December 25, 2009 - ore 19:41







"Oh, the snow it melts the soonest when the winds begin to sing
And the corn it ripens fastest when the frost is settling in,
And when a woman tells me, my face she’ll soon forget,
Before we’ll part, I’ll wage a croon she’s fain to follow’t yet.

Oh, the snow it melts the soonest when the winds begins to sing,
And the swallow skims without a thought as long as it is Spring,
But when Spring goes and Winter blows, my lassie, you’ll be fain,
For all your pride to follow me across the stormy main





Oh, the snow it melts the soonest when the winds begin to sing,
and the bee that flew when Summer shone, in Winter cannot sting,
I’ve seen a woman’s anger melt between the night and morn
Ah, it’s surely not a harder thing to tame a woman’s scorn.

Oh, never say me farewell here, no farewell I’ll receive,
For you shall set me to the stile and kiss and take your leave,
I’ll stay until the curlew calls and the martlet takes his wing
Oh, the snow it melts the soonest when the winds begin to sing..."



Nessun commento: