~ ..la Volpe Funambola ammazzaprincipi.. ~
~ Fragile ~

"...Sometimes it feels it would be easier to fall
than to flutter in the air with these wings so weak and torn..."

Original Blog -> Nepenthe


- EviLfloWeR -

* photos on flickr *
Lunacy 2 - Lunacy 3 - Lunacy 4
Lunacy 5 - Lunacy 6 - Lunacy 7 - Lunacy 8
Lunacy Ph

"Do asilo dentro di me come a un nemico che temo d’offendere,
un cuore eccessivamente spontaneo
che sente tutto ciò che sogno come se fosse reale;
che accompagna col piede la melodia
delle canzoni che il mio pensiero canta,
tristi canzoni, come le strade strette quando piove.
"

- F. Pessoa -

~ REMEDY LANE ~

- We’re going nowhere...All the way to nowhere –



"Forse sono l’uomo con le leggendarie quattro mani
Per toccare, per curare, implorare e strangolare.
Ma io non so chi sono,
e tu ancora non sai chi sono..."

F. R.

giovedì 30 giugno 2011

Lost in Time

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - ore 14:21






"Remember when we used to shine
and had no fear or sense of time
when it creeps up on you"





* * *


Nostalgia, mancanza, consapevolezza. Qualcosa che rimane addosso e non ha nome.
Odori, immagini sovrapposte, fantasmi che aleggiano nell’aria tersa di questa primavera, davanti ai miei occhi, in punta di piedi sul mio cuore.

E’ buffo se penso a come ho sentito questa canzone, ma anche dalle situazioni più insulse si può trarre qualcosa di buono.
Non so spiegare perchè, ma il testo mi da un profondo senso di pace e serenità.

Fa tutto male ma è tutto necessario. E va bene così.




"It’s colder than before,
the seasons took all they had come for.
Now winter dances here
it seems so fitting, don’t you think?
To dress the ground in white and grey.

It’s so quiet I can hear my thoughts touching
every second that I spent waiting for you.
Circumstances afford me no second chance to tell you
how much I’ve missed you.


My beloved do you know
when the warm wind comes again
another year will start to pass?
Please don’t ask me why I’m here.
Something deeper brought me, than a need to remember.

We were once young and blessed with wings.
No heights could keep us from their reach.
No sacred place we did not soar.
Still greater things burned within us.
I don’t regret the choices that I made.
I know you feel the same.

My beloved do you know
how many times I stared at clouds
thinking that I saw you there?
These are feelings that do not pass so easily.
I can’t forget what we claimed as ours.

Moments lost though time remains.
I am still proud of what we were.
No pain remains, no feeling.
Eternity awaits.


Grant me wings that I might fly.
My restless soul is longing.
No pain remains, no feeling.
Eternity awaits."



Nessun commento: